[R] Functions ,Optim, & Dataframe

Tony Plate tplate at acm.org
Mon Jul 31 21:05:15 CEST 2006

I added an example of passing additional arguments through optim() to
the objective and gradient functions to the Discussion section of the
Wiki-fied R documentation.  See it at
http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=rdoc:stats:optim

-- Tony Plate

PS.  I had to add "&purge=true" to the end of the URL, i.e.,
http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=rdoc:stats:optim&purge=true
in order to see the original documentation the first time -- it's
something to do with bad cache entries for the page.