[R] Citations relevant to lmer methods

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Tue Jul 25 19:48:34 CEST 2006

I just sent this to you in a personal response, but for purposes of
archives, the following is one reference:

@book{mccu:sear:2002,
author			={Charles E. McCulloch and Shayle Searle},
year				={2002},
title				={Generalized, Linear, and Mixed
Models},
address			={New York},
publisher		={Wiley Interscience}
}