[R] Spectral data analysis - parameter selection

Dirk De Becker dirk.debecker at biw.kuleuven.be
Tue Jul 18 11:42:20 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I am doing some spectral data analysis using R, and I already got some
help on how to do savitsky-golay preprocessing. Now I would like to
perform parameter selection (i.e. I would like to assess which spectral
lines are relevant to keep in the model, and which are not).
There exist algorithms like the jacknife algorithm, but I was wondering
whether anyone has already implemented something like that, and if not,
if anyone could give me a few hints on how to start implementing it myself.

Thanks in advance,

Dirk

--
Dirk De Becker