[R] DTW - dynamic time warping - and time series in R

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Jul 15 20:44:33 CEST 2006

	  I found references on Google but not RSiteSearch for dynamic time
warping.

	  What do you want to do?  Unless you've received a conflicting reply
that I haven't seen, it looks like you would have to code it yourself.
If you can find something written in another language, you could either
translate that into R or like from R to it.

	  Why do you want dynamic time warping?  If you want to do research in
it, then I suspect you would be best creating your own code.  If you
want to try it as a solution to some other problem, I suggest you
reconsider the other problem:  What are your real objectives?

	  If you'd like further help from this listserve, please submit another
post.  First, however, I suggest you read the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  There is substantial logic and
anecdotal evidence to suggest that posts more consistent with that guide
are more likely to get more useful replies quicker.

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves