[R] Some problems with latex(ftable)

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Sat Jul 15 22:24:39 CEST 2006

Bi-Info (http://members.home.nl/bi-info) wrote:
> Dear Users,
>
> I've got some problems with LaTeX from the Hmisc package.
>
> I write a table to LaTeX from ftable. The table is correctly converted
> but the headers vanish. What should I do to copy the headers of the
> table into LaTeX?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wilfred

I'm not sure what you mean by ftable, and you did not include the code
you are trying to run.  I suspect you are trying to latex( ) something
other than a list, matrix, or data frame and that you will have to use
arguments to latex.default to get the desired result.  You may have to
write your own latex method.  As an example print
latex.summary.formula.cross.