[R] weights in glmrob

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jul 14 05:18:12 CEST 2006

	  Have you worked through the several examples in the 'glmrob' help
page?  Those include at least one case that produces sensible standard
errors and at least one that return NAs for standard errors.

	  If this does not answer your question, I have two further suggestions:

	  1.  Make a local copy of the 'glmrob' function.  Then skim the
documentation for 'debug', try 'debug(glmrob)' and issue your problem
call to 'glmrob(...)'.  This will allow you to walk through the
algorithm line by line.  At each step, you can look at the values of any
of the variables created, change them if you like, etc.  With luck and
perserverance, this may produce enlightenment.

	  2.  If you would still like help from this listserve, please submit
another post.  Before you do, however, PLEASE do read the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  In particular, if your example
had been completely self contained, I might have been able to say more.
  As it is, I can't think of any other way I can help you.

	  Hope this helps.
	  Spencer Graves