[R] Extracting Phi from gls/lme

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Thu Jul 13 16:03:23 CEST 2006

Peter

Yes spelling would help!  I transcribed this from one screen to another
and still the penny didn't drop.  And the transformation works too.

getAnywhere() is yet another useful function that I hadn't heard about...

Many thanks for saving my house.

Best wishes

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com