[R] Sjava on Windows?

Dr Martin Austwick m.austwick at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jul 10 10:43:51 CEST 2006

Hello everyone

I am very much a newcomer to R and I need to call R processing routines
from java and pass back the results to java. It seems sjava is the way
to do this, but there seems to be a lot of complexity surrounding
configuring R for this purpose. I need to do this under windows XP. Has
anyone else had any experience with this and would they  be able to help
a beginner to get this to work?

A colleague passed me this email address and suggested I contact it,
apologies if this is not the usual etiquette.

Kind Regards

Martin Austwick.