[R] Availability of quadplot3d package (UseR!2006 Four Dimensional Barycentric Plots in 3D)

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Sat Jul 8 17:01:04 CEST 2006

Carlos Ortega wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I have been unable fo find the package quadplot3d referred in the
> Abstract/Presentation "Four Dimensional Barycentric Plot in 3D" presented in
> the UserR!2006.
>
> Does anyone know if it is available ? And if so, if it is ported to Windows
> ?

I think we should ask the author of that presentation, Geoffrey Matthews
(CCing).

I'm also interested in adding a corresponding plot feature into package
klaR, which currently only covers static "quadplots". Hence it would be
nice to see the package quadplot3d on CRAN, or at least I'd like to see
its functionality contributed to some other CRAN package such as misc3d.

Uwe Ligges