[R] KPSS test

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Fri Jul 7 09:26:17 CEST 2006

Hello Sachin,

a sequential testing procedure is described in the useR! book:

  @Book{,
    title = {Analysis of Integrated and Cointegrated Time Series with R},
    author = {B. Pfaff},
    publisher = {Springer},
    edition = {First},
    address = {New York},
    year = {2006},
    note = {ISBN 0-387-27960-1},
  }

Best,
Bernhard

Dr. Bernhard Pfaff
Global Structured Products Group
(Europe)

Invesco Asset Management Deutschland GmbH
Bleichstrasse 60-62
D-60313 Frankfurt am Main

Tel: +49(0)69 29807 230
Fax: +49(0)69 29807 178