[R] summary.formula table questions

Matthew Harbur mharbur at umn.edu
Tue Jul 4 22:21:46 CEST 2006

Question 1) I am using the summary.formula function, from the Hmisc,
package, to construct a table of the mean establishment rates of multiple
plant ecotypes.  I do not want the count (N) columns included in the table.
Is there a way to suppress that statistic?

Question 2) The table will have multiple columns, each representing a
different location. Is there a way to include Tukey's HSD at the bottom of
each column?

Thank you.

Matt

Matthew M. Harbur
University of Minnesota Southwest Research and Outreach Center
23669 130th Street
Lamberton, MN  56152
(507) 752-5091 (office)
(507) 752-5097 (fax)