[R] IMPORTING FILE FROM EXCEL

Jacques VESLOT jacques.veslot at good.ibl.fr
Tue Jul 4 09:25:56 CEST 2006

if you don't need to import several dataset, you can directly change current directory from the file
menu and move to your working directory instead of substuting all backslashes for slashes in import
function argument.
you can also copy your dataset in excel and do :
 > data1 <- read.delim("clipboard")
Jacques VESLOT

CNRS UMR 8090
I.B.L (2ème étage)