[R] curiosity question: new graphics vs. old graphics subsystem

Mihai Nica m_nica at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 2 16:19:02 CEST 2006

Well, as a newbee, I believe your idea is great. However, the R Core team is, in my humble opinion, way too stretched (for a free software development team) to do this. A complementary development team (similar to, say, the Tinn-R team) might be able to address this issue. I wish I would have the skills to contribute :-) Just my 2c.

The least of learning is done in the classrooms.
  - Thomas Merton