[R] Glossay of available R functions

Christos Hatzis christos at nuverabio.com
Tue Jan 31 15:27:42 CET 2006

Patricia,

If I understand correctly what you need, this is already available through
the main help page.  If you type help.start() to get to the html help, then
follow the link "Packages".  This will give you an index of all available
packages installed on your system (base + contributed).  Clicking on any of
the package names will give you a list of available functions in that
package.  This is a nice way to present a categorized index of several
thousand functions.  An additional advantage is that this index will be
updated if you install more packages on your system.

Hope this helps.

Christos Hatzis
Nuvera Biosciences, Inc.
400 West Cummings Park