[R] Is there anything like a write.fwf() or possibility to print a data.frame without rownames?

Gregor Gorjanc gregor.gorjanc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:46:21 CET 2006

Hello!

Some time ago[1] I was aking about write.fwf or something similar. I
have now written a function[2] that does this job and it works
reasonably well. It is a bit slow, but works fine for me. Thanks to all,
who have helped me with this issue.

[1]https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2005-November/081597.html
[2]http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan/software/R/index.html

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana     PhD student
Biotechnical Faculty
Zootechnical Department     URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Groblje 3                   mail: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si

SI-1230 Domzale             tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
Slovenia, Europe            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888