[R] Question about Aggregate

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Jan 29 20:01:19 CET 2006

	  Did you try 'RSiteSearch("aggregate time series")'?  When I did this
just now, the third hit was,
"http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/55761.html", which
might help you.  See in particular the "zoo" package and vignette, and
especially the "aggregate.zoo" function, including the examples with the
documentation.

	  If you'd like to submit another question to this listserver, PLEASE
do read the posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".
People who follow more closely the procedure outlined there generally
get better answers quicker, I believe.

	  hope this helps,
	  spencer graves