[R] line numbers

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:36:46 CET 2006

Check out ?sprintf, ?cat, ?noquote, ?format, ?formatC, ?print.

Also maybe ?sub, ?gsub, ?chartr, ?grep.

To view the code that prints summary(lm(...whatever...)), put this on
a line by itself:

  stats:::print.summary.lm

The summary statement mentioned above outputs an object of
class "summary.lm" and the S3 method to print summary.lm
objects is called print.summary.lm and that is contained in the
stats namespace.