[R] Image Processing packages

Thomas Kaliwe hamstersquats at web.de
Fri Jan 27 18:23:17 CET 2006

Hi,

Is it possible that I could see some of your functions and/or results of
those functions(Eric, Charles, Stephan). It's more about that I'd like
to see what already has been accomplished and the way that was chosen
thus circumventing reinvention and getting an overview.

Cheers

Thomas

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----