[R] Previously compilation procedure on Mac OS X no longer works

Isaac Kohane isaac_kohane at harvard.edu
Fri Jan 27 16:08:27 CET 2006

Hi,

	I was a happy user of Peter Parks' package (see http://www.chip.org/
~ppark/Supplements/PNAS05/) and could compile it without error under
Mac OS X 10.4. I then had a disk crash and had to re-install the
developer tools and now I get hideous messages such as  the one
below. I have tried installing an earlier version of Mac OS X
developer tools. No joy, Could anyone put me out of my misery and
compile  this code and post the binaries for mac os X so that I can
just get back to work? Please? Or is there a surefire way to get the
compilation process working again?

Thanks in advance.

-Zak

ld: warning -L: directory name (/usr/local/lib) does not exist
ld: can't locate file for: -lcc_dynamic
make: *** [sigPathway.so] Error 1
ERROR: compilation failed for package 'sigPathway'
** Removing '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.2/Resources/
library/sigPathway'