[R] how to test robustness of correlation

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Jan 25 21:57:47 CET 2006

check out cov.rob() in MASS (among others, I'm sure). The procedure is far
more sophisticated than "outlier removal" or resampling (??). References are
given in the docs.

-- Bert Gunter
Genentech Non-Clinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA

"The business of the statistician is to catalyze the scientific learning
process."  - George E. P. Box