[R] How to use rfm.test ? (Package MarkedPointProcess)

Florent Bonneu bonneu at cict.fr
Wed Jan 25 15:10:25 CET 2006

I don't find where it's possible to configure "closer bounds" in the
algorithm. I have obtained some results with

rfm.test(coord=steigerwald$coord,steigerwald$diam,MCrepetitions=19,n.hypo=10)

but I don't know how to interpret them. Where is the result of the MC test ?
Could you give me the syntax of rfm.test for this example (Steigerwald)
that you have used in your paper "Detecting dependence between Marks and
Locations of Marked Point Processes ?

regards.