[R] reducing learning curves?

Drew drewbrewit at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 14:22:36 CET 2006

In regards to text editors:

If you are a Unix user, I'd recommend Emacs (although
it has its own large
learning curve.) On Windows I use PSpad
(www.pspad.com) because it is easy
to use and learn and has some of the features you
request: syntax
highlighting, code completion, code builder, among
many other features I
find useful.

~Nick