[R] In which application areas is R used?

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Jan 24 04:55:19 CET 2006

	  Might it be reasonable to connect this with the recent thread on a
possible "R Wiki"?  (See, e.g., "www.sciviews.org/_rgui/wiki/doku.php".)
  Am I correct that anyone can add an entry to a Wikipedia?  If yes, we
just need to invite people with manuscripts and publications using R to
post an entry.

	  What do you think?
	  spencer graves