[R] command in survival package

Linda Lei llei at bccrc.ca
Mon Jan 23 18:33:25 CET 2006

Thank you guys.
But I tried the commands and I still get:

> aml1<-aml[aml$group==1,]
> aml1
[1] time   status x
<0 rows> (or 0-length row.names)
> esf.fit <- survfit(Surv(aml1$weeks,status) ~ 1)
Error in Surv(aml1$weeks, status) : Time variable is not numeric
In addition: Warning message:
is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) in: is.na(time)

which still looks confusing. Or are they should be applied in s-plus
instead of R?

Thanks a lot!
Linda