[R] Latest revision of lme4 requires 'Matrix' >= 0.995.2 but that version is not available on CRAN

John Logsdon j.logsdon at quantex-research.com
Mon Jan 23 06:52:46 CET 2006

I've just hit this problem as well and as I am slumming it on XP at the
moment, I don't have the compilation tools to use the .tar.gz version.

I also notice that the numbering format has changed.  Is this intentional?

Best wishes

John

John Logsdon                               "Try to make things as simple
Quantex Research Ltd, Manchester UK         as possible but not simpler"
j.logsdon at quantex-research.com              a.einstein at relativity.org
+44(0)161 445 4951/G:+44(0)7717758675       www.quantex-research.com