[R] Application of R and MNP

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sun Jan 22 16:08:44 CET 2006

Dear Andy,

You appear to have 7 observations and 8 explanatory variables in the model.
You'd be in trouble even if this were a linear model fit by least squares.
Moreover, each observation has a different value of the response variable --
that, is the response has 7 levels. Did you really intend to do that?
Perhaps it would help to know what you want to do with these data.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Department of Sociology