[R] R Commenting Style

Kevin E. Thorpe kevin.thorpe at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 19 12:26:31 CET 2006

I don't know if this is what you're referring to, but in ESS the number
of octothorpes (#) affects the indentation in the emacs buffer. If I
remember right, ### puts it at the beginning of the line, ## the current
indentation level (eg. in a function) and # further right.

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Biostatistician/Trialist, Knowledge Translation Program