[R] ICC for Binary data

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:48:52 CET 2006

Brian,

Have a look at package aod on CRAN, and more specifically the
functions "icc", "donner" and "raoscott".

Best,

Renaud

2006/1/18, Brian Perron <beperron at wustl.edu>:
> Hello R users:
>

> I am fairly new to R and am trying to figure out how to compute an intraclass correlation (ICC) and/or design effect for binary data?  More specifically, I am trying to determine the amount of clustering in a data set - that is, whether certain treatment programs tend to work with more or less severe clients.  The outcome variable is dichotomous (low severity / high severity) and the grouping variable is the treatment program.  Any suggestions for some R code or the appropriate R package would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Brian

Renaud LANCELOT
Département Elevage et Médecine Vétérinaire (EMVT) du CIRAD
Directeur adjoint chargé des affaires scientifiques

CIRAD, Animal Production and Veterinary Medicine Department
Deputy director for scientific affairs

Campus international de Baillarguet
TA 30 / B (Bât. B, Bur. 214)
34398 Montpellier Cedex 5 - France