[R] some EPS rotated in journal preview

Knut Krueger admin at biostatistic.de
Thu Jan 19 09:57:53 CET 2006

Knut Krueger schrieb:

>I am trying to send a manuscript to a journal.
>One of the figures build by R is in the right orientation and 4 are rotated clockwise 90 deg in the preview.

So I realized that they rotated the Paper not the figure. I did not
realize it because I did not set the Arcrobat reader to a full size view.
So I saw only the rotaded figure not the hole page.

maybe this is a better hint.

And the hint from the journal:

Please be advised that your eps figure file could have rotated in the built
PDF due to its size which is larger than the paper.

but I think that could not be the problem, because the figure is in the right rotation at the page.

Regards Knut