[R] Legends in xyplot

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Tue Jan 17 16:30:54 CET 2006

Hi Uwe,

I am aware of the "legend" option in xyplot, but I can't figure out how to
make it work.  In particular, I do not understand how to use "legend" along
with the "key" argument. For my example, I would like to have a legend box
inside the plotting frame to indicate the 3 different smoothed curves.
Can someone give me a simple example or show how to do this for my example?

Thanks very much,
Ravi.