[R] Kite diagrams

Par Leijonhufvud par at hunter-gatherer.org
Mon Jan 16 08:58:38 CET 2006

I teach biology, and would like to show the students how to use R for
some statistical assignments. One of those is to make a kite diagram
(for example as seen in
http://www.medinavalleycentre.org.uk/images/Bembri1.jpg). Is there any
way to create one using R? I did a help.search("kite") and looked on the
r-project HP with no luck.

Previously when the course was taugh the students have either abused MS
Exel or drawn the diagrams by hand.

/Par

Par Leijonhufvud                               par at hunter-gatherer.org
Imagine a codebase billions of years old, neveer taken off line, never
maintained by professionals, and hacked on by every damn luser who came
along and felt like a bit of whopee.    -- Johan Larson