[R] Can I ask for the C code inside an R function using .C?

Yingfu Xie Yingfu.Xie at sekon.slu.se
Fri Jan 13 17:04:43 CET 2006

Hello, all,

It is a general question, but I couldn't find the answer elsewhere.
I am using an R function using .C but don't understand one of its
behaviors without the C code. I am wondering the so-called 'open
source'. It doesn't include the C code together with the R function,
does it? So what I want to ask is whether it is justified, possible or
polite to ask for the C code behind the R function.
Sorry if I miss anything! Thank you as always!

Regards,
Yingfu