[R] Loading Excel file into Limma

N. Goodacre ng296 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 12 04:48:26 CET 2006

Dear mailing group,

  This is my first time here. Glad to have this resource!

  I am currently trying to load an Excel file into R (limma package loaded)
using the source(*name of directory*) command, but it cannot open the file.
I renamed the file as .R and .RData, to no avail. The Excel data contains
one gene name per row and about 100 data points per gene (columns).

  I am only used to loading preprepared microarray data with all the t's
crossed and i's dotted, with the read.maimages command. Can anyone help me
out with this silly-sounding "challenge"?

  Sincerely - in the truest sense -

Norman Goodacre