[R] information

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Jan 11 17:17:01 CET 2006

	  I just got 59 hits from ' RSiteSearch("space-time")'.  Have you tried
this?

	  If you would like more help from this listserve, please read the
posting guide! "www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html" then submit
another question.  La experiencia sugiere que las prejuntas sigiendo
esta guia tipicamente receiben contestaciones mas rapido y mas utiles.

	  spencer graves