[R] Log-likelihood for Multinominal Probit Regression Model

ronggui ronggui.huang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:54:01 CET 2006

the usage of MNP is described in "MNP: R Package for Fitting the
Multinomial Probit Model"
http://www.jstatsoft.org/counter.php?id=128&url=v14/i03/v14i03.pdf&ct=1

If the Dependent Variables is Unordered ,why not use Multinomial
Logistic Regression.see
http://gking.harvard.edu/zelig/docs/_TT_mlogit_TT__Multino.html

Hope this helps.

2006/1/11, S.C. Wong <hhecwsc at hkucc.hku.hk>:
> I use mnp to run a multinominal probit regression model, but the summary
> doesn't contain the model statistics, such as the log-likelihood and degree
> of freedom, for the assessment of the goodness-of-fit of the fitted model.
> Is there any way that I can generate these statistics for the fitted model
> in R?
>
> Many thanks in advance!
> SC

»ÆÈÙ¹ó