[R] Ordering boxplot factors; thank you!

Joseph LeBouton lebouton at msu.edu
Mon Jan 9 02:57:46 CET 2006

Profs. Ripley and Schwartz,

Thank you both very much for the suggestions!  These are exactly what I
was looking for.  I'll re-read the boxplot help yet again; every time I
read it something essential worms its way into my consciousness, but it
enters more freely when I have a hint where to look.  The sad truth is
that I was heading for a ~10-line hacker solution.  You've saved me from
my usual code-writing ignomy.

Happy new year,

-Joseph

--