[R] Wikis etc.

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 17:52:38 CET 2006

The trouble with a fixed link is that either that server gets overloaded
or one has to post to a list of servers which is a nuisance.  Perhaps
this could be included at the bottom of each post instead:

Before posting, search docs for xyz via R command: RSiteSearch("xyz")
and if you still need to post please include a REPRODUCIBLE code snippet.