[R] distribution maps

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Fri Jan 6 20:14:31 CET 2006

On Fri, 6 Jan 2006, Rogério Rosa da Silva wrote:

> Dears,
>
> I would like to know if there is a R package(s) on CRAN that can
> generate distribution maps  of species.
>
> I think that this issue not has been discussed, but I did not  search
> extensively on CRAN or help archives.

Could I suggest the "Spatial" and "Environmetrics" Task Views reached from
the Task View item in the navigation bar on CRAN? You may also find the
R-sig-geo mailing list a useful place to make your question a little more
detailed - you do not say anything about your data, and a helpful reply
would depend on knowing that.

--
Roger Bivand
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no