[R] Wald tests and Huberized variances (was: A comment about R:)

Peter Muhlberger pmuhl1848 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 22:10:44 CET 2006

Thanks Z, it's coming more into focus.  I don't know what would work, though
maybe it's not impossible to have a richer set of cross-references by
interest area--e.g. People interested in econometrics may wish to
examine....  The views help in this regard, tho something in help itself
would be handy.

Peter