[R] .Rprofile files (was R newbie configuration)

Mark Leeds Mleeds at kellogggroup.com
Thu Jan 5 15:13:58 CET 2006

Thanks a lot. setHook is
Currently not in my knowledge set
But it's great to save these
Thing so I can look them up
When I  feel more comfortable.

Just to add to that Stata versus R discussion :

I believe, anyone who uses
any other package than R, is probably missing
out in the long run. It's truly unbelievable
what has been done here. I feel like I
fell asleep for 5 years ( by not using it )
and just woke up to all of these new
packages, facilities etc.

                        Mark