[R] Splitting the list

Fernando Henrique Ferraz P. da Rosa academic at feferraz.net
Thu Jan 5 14:40:35 CET 2006

Kjetil Halvorsen writes:

> Another possibi8lity, of course, is language-based lists. Any interest for
> r-spanish@ ...    ?
>
> Kjetil

        Since you´ve mentioned the topic, anyone reading this thread
knows of currently active R language-based lists? I am a member of R_STAT,
 an R list for Portuguese speakers [1]. It would be nice to collect
links for such lists and have them on the R-project website. I tried
e-mailing r-devel regarding this on last July, but got no reply [2].