[R] R newbie configuration

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Jan 5 08:11:48 CET 2006

Hi

here is my example of .Rprofile file

require(graphics)
require(utils)

# setHook(packageEvent("graphics", "onLoad"), function(...)
# graphics::par(bg="white"))  ## did not manage to persuade setHook
# to work properly

par(bg="white")
RNGkind("Mersenne-Twister", "Inversion")

# some set of my functions and data

.libPaths("D:/programy/R/R-2.2.0/library/fun")
library(fun)
data(stand)

HTH
Petr