[R] dendrogram

Zhesi He hezhesi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 13:12:42 CET 2006

Thanks for reply.
The problem is I don't need to do clustering. What I meant was the
matrix was already in a hierarchical format.
each number before the dot is one layer of the tree
so 1>1.01 > 1.01.01 > 1.01.01.01

so part of lowest nodes of the tree might look like this

1.01

|__1.01.01
|	|______1.01.01.01
|	|______1.01.01.02

|__1.01.02
	|______1.01.02.01
	|______1.01.02.02

so how can I convert the list into such format? each one is a node of
the tree and there are 4 layers.
Also. I'm looking for any interactive dendrogram visualisation.

Thanks in advance.
Zhesi.