[R] KALMAN FILTER HELP

Paul Gilbert pgilbert at bank-banque-canada.ca
Tue Jan 3 16:16:33 CET 2006

Is this happening with the example as you show it, or are you trying to
print mydata?

There is a bug in the print method for TSdata objects, which I have
fixed and was intending to put on CRAN in a few days. This bug does give
the infinite recursion error, but would only happen when you print the
data by typing

mydata
or
print(mydata)

I don't think the assignment you show would produce this problem, but
please send me more details if it does. The problem, which will be fixed
in the next release, is only with the print method. Other things are
working and you should be able to do model estimation, conversion, and
plot the data, just not print it.

Paul Gilbert