[R] graphing dilemna

Gregory Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Mon Feb 27 19:03:17 CET 2006

When barplots start getting complicated (and sometimes before that) you
may want to start considering dotplots (package lattice) instead.

For your specific problem you could possibly do the side-by-side plot,
then using the output from barplot and the rect function you could plot
a rectangle over the top of part of the on bar (or set of bars) to do
the stacked portion.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center