[R] R and marine protected areas: algorithms for site selection

Eric Pante ericpante at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 23 22:50:23 CET 2006

Dear listers,

a central problem in conservation biology is the selection of sites in
reserve network design.
many algorithms have been published, and I was wondering any have been
implemented in R.
I did not seen anything on CRAN or R-help, or on the web in general.

Best regards, Eric

Eric Pante
College of Charleston, Grice Marine Laboratory
205 Fort Johnson Road, Charleston SC 29412
Phone: 843-953-9190 (lab)  -9200 (main office)