[R] R and Power Point

Erin Hodgess hodgess at gator.dt.uh.edu
Tue Feb 14 07:46:42 CET 2006

Dear R People:

I'm using R in a time series class.  This class is being
broadcast live to 2 remote sites via closed circuit TV.

My people at the remote sites are having a terrible time
seeing the computer screen as it is broadcast(resolution issues).  I have
decided to put together Power Point slides for the teaching.

I am currently saving the R screen as WMF files and inserting them
into PowerPoint.  While this works, it seems that there
might be a simpler method.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the Power Point, please?

Thanks so much!
R Version 2.2.1 Windows
Sincerely,
Erin Hodgess
Associate Professor
Department of Computer and Mathematical Sciences
University of Houston - Downtown
mailto: hodgess at gator.uhd.edu