[R] Plotting contour & filled.contour in one graph

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sun Feb 12 21:40:44 CET 2006

Hi, Michael:

	  I'm sure the example would be clearer AND more interesting if you
used real data AND accompanied it with a description like you gave
below.  To help motivate the usage, you could add a few words of
interpretation, e.g., that if you want both z and zz less than 2, x and
y must be in the upper right corner.

	  Thanks for this.
	  spencer graves