[R] Tranferring R results to word prosessors

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Fri Feb 10 00:30:42 CET 2006

As much as I love LaTeX, I would be cautious on recommending it for
someone with a short term objective or does not really need to write
equations etc.

Part of the reason is the initial step of getting the different
softwares required to make LaTeX work properly can be difficult.
However, I think this webpage does a good job of explaining it
http://www.math.aau.dk/~dethlef/Tips/introduction.html

WinEdt (http://www.winedt.com/) might also be worth checking out.

Regards, Adai