[R] plot-function: How to change the font of the titles

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Wed Feb 1 12:08:17 CET 2006

Hi
Almost all graphic manipulation is done by par() setting. Sometimes
you can issue a par argument directly in plot() command so for
Windows

plot(...., font.lab = integer.number.to specify.predefined.font)

however I believe that font issue is device and OS specific and you
shall read (and try)

?par
?plot
?text
?axis

see also Rdevga file for predefined fonts

HTH
Petr